If you are looking for a Common Criteria expert, who can help you get over the difficulties of the certification process,
then you are at the right place.
Preparing for a Common Criteria evaluation can be heavy on the organization, especially if the product hasn’t been developed according to the requirements of the specific security functionalities.
We can support you from day one, once you decide on certifying your product.
If you are new to such a certification process or in need for professional support, contact us and we will be happy to guide you through the possibilities:
- Active cooperation with development team
- Active support for documentation
- Template creation
- Document writing
- Ongoing consultation with experts in the field
- Design review
- Security Target creation
- Pre-Vulnerability Assessment
Our consultants are certified evaluators, experienced in the tips & tricks of evaluations such as:
- How to create the proper documentation?
- How to upgrade your site security?
- How to prepare and develop your product in the most secure, efficient and fastest way?
WE PROVIDE READINESS ASSESSMENT HELPING YOU DECIDE FOR 1 € ONLY.
WOULD YOU LIKE TO MOVE ON LATER ON YOUR OWN? NO QUESTIONS ASKED.
With the use of consultancy you can
- Accelerate the preparation
- Save cost and a lot of effort
- Avoid mistakes
- Maximize efficiency of evaluation process
- Spare your organization from unnecessary iterations
- Create a secure product for a successful certification
DOES IT SOUND LIKE SOMETHING YOU WOULD BE INTERESTED IN?
GET IN TOUCH WITH US, AND WE WILL HELP YOU DECIDE
We use AGILE methodologies and toolsets imported from software development in project management and customer development.
Thanks to our improved process an
EAL4+ certification is achievable within 4 months!
Our LABORATORY STAFF is highly experienced, involved in Common Criteria evaluations for more than a decade.
See our REFERENCES.
"In case you are in the field of Smart Cards or Digital Signatures, we can say in advance, we’ll be happy to work with you."
A SELECTION OF PROTECTION PROFILES WE LIKE TO WORK WITH:
- EN 419 211-2 (Secure signature creation device - Part 2: Device with key generation)
- EN 419 211-3 (Secure signature creation device - Part 3: “Device with key import”)
- EN 419 211-4 (Secure signature creation device - Part 4: “Extension for device with key generation and trusted communication with certificate generation application”)
- EN 419 211-5 (Secure signature creation device - Part 5: “Cryptographic Module for Trust Services”)
- EN 419 211-6 (Secure signature creation device - Part 6: Extension for device with key import and trusted communication with signature creation application)
- EN 419 241-2 (Trustworthy Systems Supporting Server Signing Part 2: Protection Profile for QSCD for Server Signing)
- EN 419-221-5 (Protection profiles for TSP Cryptographic modules - Part 5 Cryptographic Module for Trust Services)
- BSI-CC-PP-0055 (Machine Readable Travel Document with ICAO Application and Basic Access Control (MRTD-PP))
- BSI-CC-PP-0056 (Machine Readable Travel Document with ICAO Application, Extended Access Control (PP-MRTD EAC))
- BSI-CC-PP-0068 (Machine Readable Travel Document using Standard Inspection Procedure with PACE (PACE PP))
- BSI-CC-PP-0084 (Security IC Platform Protection Profile with Augmentation Packages)
- BSI-CC-PP-0087 (Machine-Readable Electronic Documents based on BSI TR-03110 for Official Use (MR.ED-PP))
A SELECTION OF PRODUCTS WE HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH:
- Identity Card Applets
- EAC - PACE - AA - BAC
- Electronic identification (EiD)
- Java Card Open Platform (JCOP)
- Hardware Security Module (HSM)
- Signature Activation Module ( SAM)
- Cryptographic Module (CM)
- Qualified Signature Creation Device (QSCD)
- Secure Signature Creation Device (SSCD)
- Network device software, firmware
- Firewall appliance
COUNTRIES WE ARE INVOLVED IN:
Learn more about Common Criteria HERE